We are always happy to hear from media outlets who wish to publish a review of one of our books or interview one of our authors. Please read our review copy policy prior to requesting a book for review.
To request a review copy, please fill out the publicity request form.
If you are a professor considering a textbook for adoption, or to request a desk copy, please visit this page.
Review copies are sent out at the discretion of IVP under the following conditions:
- Print and ebook review copies of our publications are available to the print, electronic, and broadcast media who intend to review or discuss our book in the media
- A PDF copy of the review or link is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org upon publication
- We can only issue review copies to publications in response to a request from a book reviews editor or another member of the editorial team
- Bloggers and online writers must regularly post reviews on their blog or website as we are not currently approving requests from infrequent bloggers/reviewers
- In the case where both hardcover and paperback version of the book are available, the paperback will be sent
- The book being requested was published within the past 5 years