A permissive society, a power-hungry people, a nation without God. Daniel's situation in Babylon sounds quite a bit like our own. In the midst of such forces, how can we remain loyal to biblical values? How can we have a positive impact on those around us?
In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Daniel gives us practical and personal help with these questions.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Daniel
1. Have You Got What It Takes? - Daniel 1
2. A Disturbing Dream - Daniel 2:1-30
3. Facing the Future - Daniel 2:31-49
4. Bow or Burn! - Daniel 3
5. Our God Reigns! - Daniel 4
6. The Handwriting on the Wall - Daniel 5
7. On the Menu at the Lion's Club - Daniel 6
8. A Prophetic Panorama - Daniel 7
9. Superpowers in Conflict - Daniel 8
10. Kneeling on God's Promises - Daniel 9
11. A World Out of Control - Daniel 10:1--11:35
12. Darkness Before Deliverance - Daniel 11:36--12:13