A permissive society, a power-hungry people, a nation without God. Daniel's situation in Babylon sounds quite a bit like our own. In the midst of such forces, how can we remain loyal to biblical values? How can we have a positive impact on those around us?
In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Daniel gives us practical and personal help with these questions.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Daniel
1. Have You Got What It Takes? - Daniel 1
2. A Disturbing Dream - Daniel 2:1-30
3. Facing the Future - Daniel 2:31-49
4. Bow or Burn! - Daniel 3
5. Our God Reigns! - Daniel 4
6. The Handwriting on the Wall - Daniel 5
7. On the Menu at the Lion's Club - Daniel 6
8. A Prophetic Panorama - Daniel 7
9. Superpowers in Conflict - Daniel 8
10. Kneeling on God's Promises - Daniel 9
11. A World Out of Control - Daniel 10:1--11:35
12. Darkness Before Deliverance - Daniel 11:36--12:13