A permissive society, a power-hungry people, a nation without God. Daniel's situation in Babylon sounds quite a bit like our own. In the midst of such forces, how can we remain loyal to biblical values? How can we have a positive impact on those around us? Daniel gives us practical and personal help with these questions.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Daniel
1. Have You Got What It Takes? - Daniel 1
2. A Disturbing Dream - Daniel 2:1-30
3. Facing the Future - Daniel 2:31-49
4. Bow or Burn! - Daniel 3
5. Our God Reigns! - Daniel 4
6. The Handwriting on the Wall - Daniel 5
7. On the Menu at the Lion's Club - Daniel 6
8. A Prophetic Panorama - Daniel 7
9. Superpowers in Conflict - Daniel 8
10. Kneeling on God's Promises - Daniel 9
11. A World Out of Control - Daniel 10:1--11:35
12. Darkness Before Deliverance - Daniel 11:36--12:13