The Ten Commandments
God's rules do more than restrict—they give freedom.
They are words of prevention and protection.
They define identity—ours and God's.
Each of the studies in this guide by Rob Suggs looks at one of God's commandments and a Bible passage that will help you better understand how to apply God's law. As you study these laws, you will encounter God himself.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of The Ten Commandments
1. Laying Down the Law - Exodus 20
2. The One and Only - 1 Kings 18-16-39
3. Idol Minds - Exodus 32
4. Respect for the Name - Psalm 96
5. Respect for Sabbath Rest - Psalm 16
6. Respect for Parents - Ruth 1:1-18
7. Respect for Life - 1 Samuel 24
8. Respect for Marriage - 2 Samuel 11
9. Respect for Property - Acts 4:32--5:11
10. Respect for the Truth - Proverbs 12
11. The Value of Contentment - 1 Timothy 6:3-10
12. The Law of Grace - Romans 3:9-31