Know Who You Believe
In writings lovingly collected and edited by his wife Marie after his death, Paul E. Little explores the central question of Christianity: can we know God? By looking at the identity of Jesus Christ, his claims regarding his identity and his promises to his followers and inquirers, we arrive at the wonderful conclusion of the Christian faith: through Jesus Christ we may know God personally.
Foreword by James Nyquist
Foreword by Billy Graham
1. Inner Direction Needed
2. Jesus Christ, the Centerpiece
3. Alone on the Stage of History
4. Love and Justice Meet
5. He's Alive
6. Jesus Christ, a Valid Object
7. Making the Magnificent Connection
8. God Uses Words
9. Biblically Correct Angels
10. "That's Your Truth, Not Mine"
11. It's Hard to Be an Atheist
12. Staying Power for the Journey