We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful?
In this thirteen-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on the second half of John, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish—or renew—your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life.
LifeGuide Bible Studies feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Also included are leader's notes with information on study preparation, leading small group discussion, and additional insights into specific Bible passages. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a group.
Getting the Most Out of John 13–21
Part 2: Jesus, the Living Way to God
1. The Son as a Slave (John 13:1-17)
2. A Traitor? Not Me! (John 13:18-38)
3. Comfort for a Troubled Heart (John 14)
4. The Secret of the Vine (John 15:1-11)
5. The Cost of Friendship (John 15:12–16:4)
6. Secrets of the Spirit (John 16:5-15)
7. Peace in a Time of Trouble (John 16:16-33)
8. Jesus Prays for Us (John 17)
9. Trial Trust (John 18:1-27)
10. Character Test (Character Test)
11. Obedient to Death (John 19:17-42)
12. The Son is Up! (John 20)
13. A Walk With a Resurrected Man (John 21)