We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life.
But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls?
How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful?
In this study guide on John 13-21, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish—or renew—your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of John 13--21
1. The Son as a Slave -- John 13:1-17
2. A Traitor? Not Me! -- John 13:18-38
3. Comfort for a Troubled Heart -- John 14
4. The Secret of the Vine -- John 15:1-11
5. The Cost of Friendship -- John 15:12--16:4
6. Secrets of the Spirit -- John 16:5-15
7. Peace in a Time of Trouble -- John 16:16-33
8. Jesus Prays for Us -- John 17
9. Trial Trust -- John 18:1-27
10. Character Test -- Character Test
11. Obedient to Death -- John 19:17-42
12. The Son is Up! -- John 20
13. A Walk With a Resurrected Man -- John 21