We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful?
In this thirteen-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on the first half of John, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish—or renew—your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life.
LifeGuide Bible Studies feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Also included are leader's notes with information on study preparation, leading small group discussion, and additional insights into specific Bible passages. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a group.
Getting the Most Out of John 1-12
Part 1: Jesus, the Living Word of God
1. Encountering the Word (John I)
2. Signs of God (John 2)
3. Starting Over (John 3)
4. Connecting With People (John 4)
5. Deity on Trial (John 5)
6. Jesus, the Bread of Life (John 6)
7. Confused Over Christ (John 7:1-52)
8. Caught in Adultery (John 7:53–8:11)
9. Shine, Jesus, Shine (John 8:12-59)
10. A Blind Man Sees the Light (John 9)
11. Listening for the Shepherd's Voice (John 10)
12. Back From the Dead! (John 11)
13. The King's Last Acts (John 12)