We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life.
But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls?
How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful?
In this thirteen session LifeGuide® Bible Study guide on John, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish—or renew—your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of John 1--12
1. Encountering the Word -- John I
2. Signs of God -- John 2
3. Starting Over -- John 3
4. Connecting With People -- John 4
5. Deity on Trial -- John 5
6. Jesus, the Bread of Life -- John 6
7. Confused Over Christ -- John 7:1-52
8. Caught in Adultery -- John 7:53--8:11
9. Shine, Jesus, Shine -- John 8:12-59
10. A Blind Man Sees the Light -- John 9
11. Listening for the Shepherd's Voice -- John 10
12. Back From the Dead! -- John 11
13. The King's Last Acts -- John 12