We long to belong. We crave unity. We want to be loved and accepted by others. Paul's letter to the Ephesians is about uniting all things in Christ. Here we learn how to break down what separates us from God, one ethnic group from another, husband from wife, parent from child, employer from employee. These studies provide a vision of the new society God has planned in his church.
John Stott is one of the world's leading and most loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this guide you can explore Scripture under his guidance, enhancing your own in-depth study with insights gained from his years of immersion in God's Word.
1. A Life of Spiritual Blessing - Ephesians 1:1-14
2. A Life of Prayer - Ephesians 1:15-23
3. A Life of Resurrection - Ephesians 2:1-10
4. A New Humanity - Ephesians 2:11-22
5. A New Ministry - Ephesians 3:1-13
6. A New Confidence - Ephesians 3:14-21
7. Unity - Ephesians 4:1-16
8. Purity - Ephesians 4:17-5:4
9. Righteousness - Ephesians 5:5-21
10. Love - Ephesians 5:21-33
11. Respect - Ephesians 6:1-9
12. Power - Ephesians 6:10-24
Guidelines for Leaders