1 2 Thessalonians
Christ has died. Christ is risen. Christ will come again. For centuries Christians have proclaimed these central truths. The gospel that began in space and time will ultimately be fulfilled at Christ's return. And as we wait and long for Christ's return, this gospel gives us encouragement and a reason for hope. These studies in Paul's letters to the Thessalonians open our minds to the truth, lift our hearts to hope and cause us to worship our faithful, victorious God.
John Stott is one of the world's leading and most loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this guide you can explore Scripture under his guidance, enhancing your own in-depth study with insights gained from his years of immersion in God's Word.
Introducing 1 2 Thessalonians
1. Passing It On - 1 Thessalonians 1
2. Pleasing God - 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16
3. Double Committment - 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:13
4. Living the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
5. Hope in the Face of Death - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
6. Waiting for Christ - 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
7. Christian Community - 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
8. Dynamic Faith - 2 Thessalonians 1
9. Standing Firm - 2 Thessalonians 2
10. The Word of Peace - 2 Thessalonians 3
Guidelines for Leaders