We all long for more—more wisdom, more maturity, more power, more faith. To satisfy our longings we attend seminars, go to concerts, listen to celebrity speakers and read popular books. Yet often we come away from these experiences feeling empty. The New Testament books of Colossians and Philemon were written to meet our deepest needs. As you dig into their depths of wisdom you'll discover how to find lasting fulfillment in Christ.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study.
Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Colossians Philemon
1. Letter from a Famous Stranger - Colossians 1--4
2. Thanks Prayer - Colossians 1:1-14
3. Jesus Is Supreme - Colossians 1:15-23
4. Growing Pains - Colossians 1:24--2:5
5. No Additions Needed - Colossians 2:6-23
6. New Life - Colossians 3:1-11
7. New Lifestyle - Colossians 3:12-17
8. At Home on the Job - Colossians 3:18--4:1
9. Making the Most of Opportunities - Colossians 4:2-18
10. Mending Fractured Relationships - Philemon 1-25