Colossians & Philemon
We all long for more—more wisdom, more maturity, more power, more faith. To satisfy our longings we attend seminars, go to concerts, listen to celebrity speakers and read popular books. Yet often we come away from these experiences feeling empty.
The New Testament books of Colossians and Philemon were written to meet our deepest needs. As you dig into their depths of wisdom in this ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, you'll discover how to find lasting fulfillment in Christ.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Colossians and Philemon
1. Letter from a Famous Stranger - Colossians 1--4
2. Thanks Prayer - Colossians 1:1-14
3. Jesus Is Supreme - Colossians 1:15-23
4. Growing Pains - Colossians 1:24--2:5
5. No Additions Needed - Colossians 2:6-23
6. New Life - Colossians 3:1-11
7. New Lifestyle - Colossians 3:12-17
8. At Home on the Job - Colossians 3:18--4:1
9. Making the Most of Opportunities - Colossians 4:2-18
10. Mending Fractured Relationships - Philemon 1-25