Napoleon once said "When China is moved it will change the face of the globe." Today those words are becoming a reality through the powerful spiritual vision of the Chinese church to send 100,000 missionaries across China's borders to complete the Great Commission, even in this generation.
Here Brother Yun, Peter Xu Yongze, and Enoch Wang, three Chinese house church leaders who between them have spent more than 40 years in prison for their faith, explain the history and present-day reality of the Back to Jerusalem movement. Christians everywhere who are called to fulfill the Great Commission will be thrilled by this testimony and inspired to live bolder lives as disciples of Jesus Christ.
List of Maps and Photographs
1. The Church in China
2. The Roots of the Back to Jerusalem Movement
3. The Back to Jerusalem Evangelistic Band
4. The Northwest Spiritual Movement
5. The Testimony of Brother Un
6. The Testimony of Peter Xu Yongze
7. The Testimony of Enoch Wang
9. Answers to Key Questions
10. Disciples or Just Believers?
11. Sleeping Church, Awake!
12. Fishing Lessons
13. The Nations in the Back to Jerusalem Vision