1 & 2 Peter and Jude
"I'll never grow up."
Sometimes we all feel a little like Peter Pan. We'd rather be children, free of obligations and responsibilities. Sometimes we even feel that way about our Christian lives.
The writers of 1 2 Peter and Jude understand how difficult it is to grow into maturity. As Carolyn Nystrom leads us through these letters, we see how God provides direction and comfort when we travel dark roads. And we discover what it takes to be mature in Christ.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude
1. Strangers in the World - 1 Peter 1:1-12
2. Called to Be Different - 1 Peter 1:13-25
3. Do I Want to Grow Up? - 1 Peter 2:1-12
4. In His Steps - 1 Peter 2:13-3:7
5. If I'm Living Right, Then Why Do I Hurt So Much? - 1 Peter 3:8-22
6. Christians at Risk - 1 Peter 4
7. TLC for Trying Times - 1 Peter 5
8. The Long Way Home - 2 Peter 1:1-11
9. If I Should Die . . . - 2 Peter 1:12-21
10. Follow Which Leader? - 2 Peter 2
11. The Fire Next Time - 2 Peter 3
12. The Twisted Fate of Twisted Faith - Jude