1 and 2 Peter and Jude
"I'll never grow up."
Sometimes we all feel a little like Peter Pan. We'd rather be children, free of obligations and responsibilities. Sometimes we even feel that way about our Christian lives.
The writers of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude understand how difficult it is to grow into maturity. As Carolyn Nystrom leads us through these letters in this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study , we see how God provides direction and comfort when we travel dark roads. And we discover what it takes to be mature in Christ.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude
1. Strangers in the World - 1 Peter 1:1-12
2. Called to Be Different - 1 Peter 1:13-25
3. Do I Want to Grow Up? - 1 Peter 2:1-12
4. In His Steps - 1 Peter 2:13-3:7
5. If I'm Living Right, Then Why Do I Hurt So Much? - 1 Peter 3:8-22
6. Christians at Risk - 1 Peter 4
7. TLC for Trying Times - 1 Peter 5
8. The Long Way Home - 2 Peter 1:1-11
9. If I Should Die . . . - 2 Peter 1:12-21
10. Follow Which Leader? - 2 Peter 2
11. The Fire Next Time - 2 Peter 3
12. The Twisted Fate of Twisted Faith - Jude