Women of the New Testament
Lydia shows us how to influence the people around us.
Elizabeth's life challenges us to care for others.
Women like Herodias and Sapphira warn us against turning away from God toward bitterness and dishonesty.
As Phyllis J. Le Peau introduces twelve significant women of the New Testament, she invites you to enter into their lives and learn from them what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
This revised ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Women of the New Testament
1. Elizabeth - Luke 1:5-25, 39-45, 57-66
2. Mary - Luke 1:26-38, 46-56
3. Herodias - Mark 6:14-29
4. A Sinful Woman - Luke 7:36-50
5. The Canaanite Woman - Matthew 15:21-28
6. Mary and Martha - John 11:1-44
7. Sapphira - Acts 4:32--5:11
8. Lydia - Acts 16:6-15
9. Euodia and Syntyche - Philippians 3:20--4:9; 2:1-8
10. Priscilla - Acts 18:1-4, 18-28