Women & Identity
We live only a small fraction of the lives God has for us. Our lives get smaller and smaller, circling around the minute-by-minute disappointments and demands of the present moment while God whispers softly or even hollers for us to harness our whole hearts. Written by experienced spiritual leaders Adele Ahlberg Calhoun and Tracey Bianchi, the nine sessions LifeGuide® Bible Study follow the biblical themes as well as the journeys of women showing the way to embracing God's strength and wisdom to live whole lives.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
1. Whole-Hearted Living (Romans 12)
2. Made in God (Genesis 1 2)
3. Using Your Voice (1 Samuel 25)
4. 24/6 Living (Exodus 20:8-11 Genesis 1:1-2:2)
5. Friend of Foe (1 Samuel 1)
6. Call the Midwife (Luke 1:26-56)
7. Wise Women (Exodus 1:6-2:10)
8. Soul Sisters (The Book of Ruth)
9. Justice For All (Genesis 16:1-14 21:8-20)