How can you become a woman of God?
Leading you through a series of studies drawn from Old and New Testament passages, Bunch offers Scripture as the best guide to help you develop the traits of a godly woman. She includes sessions on how to be strong, trustworthy, wise, resourceful, forgiving, beautiful, content, confident--and how to claim God's grace when you fall short.
This ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Woman of God
1. Ready for God's Call: Mary's Quiet Trust - Luke 1:26-38, 46-55
2. Content: Overcoming the "If Only" Syndrome - Philippians 4:10-20
3. Wise: The Eyes of Faith - Ephesians 1:3-23
4. Strong: Deborah in Battle - Judges 4:1-5:9
5. Trustworthy: Standing in the World - Luke 16:1-15
6. Forgiving: Beginning with Yourself - Matthew 7:1-2; Psalm 51
7. Resourceful: Abigail's Creative Rescue - 1 Samuel 25:1-42
8. Beautiful: The Fabric of Holiness - 1 Peter 3: 1-7
9. Confident: Evidence of Faith - Hebrews 10:19-25, 32-36
10. Ready for God's Grace: Ruth Naomi's Redemption - Ruth 1 4