To Forgive Is Human
Forgiving can be one of the hardest things you'll ever do. Perhaps you sense deep down that it will be good for you and others to put the past in the past. But sometimes no matter what you do, you just can't seem to forgive and get on with life. You still feel hurt, bitter and angry.
How can you break the cycle? Grounding their analysis and advice in the latest psychological research, the authors of To Forgive Is Human reveal how you can forgive and begin to repair broken relationships. Inside you'll discover
Life is messy. Relationships are messy. And forgiveness is messy. But with this complete book on forgiveness, you can learn how to move ahead positively and constructively in ways you may never have thought possible.
To err may be human, but so is to forgive.
1. Forgiveness You
2. Forgiveness the Moral Sense
3. Forgiveness Rational Thought.
4. Forgiveness Rational Thought: Limitations
5. Forgiveness Your Response to Hurts
6. Forgiveness Transformation
7. Forgiveness, the Brain the Mind
8. Forgiveness Your Memory
9. Forgiveness Motivations.
10. Forgiveness Stories.
11. Forgiveness Self-Condemnation
12. Forgiveness Your Own Hurtful Actions
13. Forgiveness Its Consequences for You
14. Forgiveness the Family
15. Forgiveness the Healing of Communitiess.