The Risen Christ
Jesus' words from the cross are not Jesus' last words on earth.
Jesus appeared to his fearful and questioning disciples, encouraged them, and gave them his final instructions after his resurrection from the dead. In various settings and at different times, Jesus interacted with many of his followers to show them he was alive. His postresurrection dialogues with these women and men truly are Jesus' last words!
In this eight-session LifeGuide Bible study, you will meet the risen Jesus Christ and hear his words. May he encounter you in your life situations, encourage your faith and trust in him, and excite you about engaging others in discussions about Jesus.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of The Risen Christ
1. Who Are You Looking For? (John 20:1-18)
2. What Are You Discussing? (Luke 24:13-49)
3. I Am Sending You (John 20:19-23)
4. Stop Doubting and Believe (John 20:24-31)
5. Do You Love Me? (John 21:1-25)
6. Make Disciples: I Am with You (Matthew 28:16-20)
7. Wait, Receive, Witness (Acts 1:1-14)
8. Who Are You, Lord? (Acts 9:1-22)