What is spiritual warfare?
How can I recognize it?
In what ways does it affect me?
The Bible has much to say about the temptations and struggles you face day by day. In this nine session LifeGuide® Bible Study will deepen your understanding of spiritual warfare and direct you to God-given sources of power, assurance and hope.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Spiritual Warfare
1. Detecting the Deceiver - 2 Corinthians 11:1-15
2. Facing Temptation - Matthew 4:1-11
3. The Serpent's Strategy - Genesis 3:1-6
4. The Armor of God - Ephesians 6:10-20
5. The War Within - James 4:1-10
6. Defeating the Destroyer - Mark 5:1-20
7. Overcoming Our Accuser - Revelation 12:7-12
8. Surviving Satan's Attacks - Job 1--2
9. Standing Firm - 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17