Do you want to build significant relationships, grow in your knowledge and understanding of Scripture, and learn how to reach out to others? Do you wonder how to begin? In this easy-to-use LifeGuide® Bible Study guide Jeff Arnold provides you with everything you need for the first meetings of a small group. Getting acquainted, setting expectations, studying Scripture--it's all here in a step-by-step format that will help you get started well.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most from LifeGuide Bible Studies
Introducing Small Group Starter Kit
1. Why Small Groups - Acts 2:42-47
2. A Relationship-Building Community - Mark 10:35-45
3. A Growing Community - Psalm 1
4. An Outreaching Community - John 4:4-38
5. A Connected Community - 1 Corinthians 12:12-26
6. A Covenanting Community - Exodus 19:3-8; 20:1-21