Is being single a great adventure?
Or is being single lonely and frustrating?
What is God's "word" for your life in singleness?
In ten studies Ruth Goring leads you to explore these questions. You will learn to listen deeply to God, identify the gifts your life offers, cope effectively with temptation, make space for relationships, and grow into a sense of belonging.
God is calling you today to a life of joy, peace and love. Being single doesn't mean waiting to answer that call.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
Getting the Most Out of Singleness
1. Grounded in Love - Ephesians 3:14-21
2. God's Presence in Broken Relationships - Psalm 146
3. Space to Love - 1 Corinthians 7:25-35
4. Jesus His Friends - Matthew 26:36-46
5. God's Presence in Loneliness - Psalm 142
6. Team Works - 1 Thessalonians 1:1; 2:1-12
7. Jesus Temptation - Hebrews 2:5-18; 4:14-16
8. Finding Your Well - Genesis 21:8-21
9. Receiving Life with Thanksgiving - 1 Timothy 4:1--5:2
10. Enlarging Your Tent - Isaiah 54