Seven Letters to Seven Churches
What if Jesus wrote a letter to your church? This eight-session LifeGuide Bible Study helps us engage with the words of Jesus in the seven letters to the seven churches in Revelation.
Studying this Scripture with a group or individually allows us to ask some hard questions—of ourselves, of our leaders, and of the Lord. Jesus is pointedly honest with us. Whether we respond with a yawn or with a renewed pursuit of obedience is up to us.
Getting the Most Out of Seven Letters to Seven Churches
1. The Lord Who Speaks - Revelation 1:9-20
2. Lost Love - Revelation 2:1-7
3. The Attractiveness of Suffering - Revelation 2:8-11
4. Defending Truth in a Culture of Lies - Revelation 2:12-17
5. Finding a Moral Compass - Revelation 2:18-29
6. Reviving a Dead Church - Revelation 3:1-6
7. Find Us Faithful - Revelation 3:7-13
8. The Church That Makes Jesus Sick - Revelation 3:14-22