Questions God Asks
This nine-session LifeGuide Bible study covers some of the surprising and interesting questions Old Testament characters heard from God, such as when he asked "Where are you?" of Adam and Eve. As we consider the questions God asked others, we are guided inward to reflect on the same questions in our own lives.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Questions God Asks
1. Where Are You?
2. What Is That in Your Hand?
3. Why Are You Crying Out to Me?
4. Stand Up! What Are You Doing Down on Your Face?
5. What Are You Doing Here?
1 Kings 19:1-18
6. Why Do You Complain, Jacob?
Isaiah 40:27-31; 41:8-10
7. Can These Bones Live?
8. Is It Right for You to Be Angry?
9. Is It a Time for You Yourselves to Be Living in Your Paneled Houses, While This House Remains a Ruin?