Have you ever wished for a thirty-hour day?
Does your list of unfinished tasks--unanswered letters, unvisited friends, unread books--grow larger and larger each week?
If so, you desperately need relief.
Six studies drawn from Charles Hummel's Tyranny of the Urgent will help you put your life back in order by focusing on God's "to do" list instead of your own.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: Freedom from Tyranny
1. Urgent Demands - Exodus 18:13-24
2. Seeking God's Priorities - Mark 1:21-39
3. Another Painful Decision - John 11:17-44
4. Community Guidance - Acts 5:33--6:7
5. Life Under New Management - 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
6. The Secret of Success - John 8:26-38
Guidelines for Leaders