Like children performing for our parents in a backyard play, we long to receive the applause, the approval, the divine "well done" of our heavenly Father. This nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study is about how we can please God--not by following legalistic rules but by putting our trust in Christ. As we grow in our relationship with him, we see how godly character flows from a clear conscience and a sincere heart.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Pleasing God
1. Perfectly Pleasing - Hebrews 10:1-25
2. Amazed by Grace - John 8:1-11
3. Offering Yourself to God - Romans 12:1-8
4. Living by Faith - Hebrews 11:1-16
5. Looking at Your Heart - 1 Samuel 16:1-13
6. Pursuing Moral Purity - 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
7. Keeping the Peace - Romans 14
8. Obeying His Commands - 1 John 3:11-24
9. Keeping Your Balance - Psalm 73