Simon Peter was a follower like us--he wanted to be like Jesus, but he struggled with doubts and fears. At times he failed miserably. At other times he was used powerfully by God. This twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on the great apostle's life challenges and motivates us to continue to grow in Christlikeness.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Peter
1. Learning to Obey - Luke 5:1-11
2. Learning to Pray - Luke 6:12-23 - Mark 1:29-39
3. Learning to Trust - Matthew 14:22-34
4. Learning to Believe - Matthew 16:13-25
5. Learning to Follow - Matthew 17:1-8; 19:23-30
6. Learning to Serve - John 13:1-17
7. Learning to Love - John 13:31--14:4
8. Learning to Persevere - Luke 22:54-62; 24:1-12
9. Learning to Start Again - John 21:1-19
10. Learning to Witness - Acts 3:1-20
11. Learning to Change - Acts 9:36--10:48
12. Learning to Learn - Galatians 2:11-16 - Acts 15:1-12