Parenting is hard work, full of tough choices and new situations. And many voices compete with ours for our children's attention. In a rapidly changing world, how can we parent in a way that will cause our children to love Christ deeply and live for him? These nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study by Richard Patterson Jr. address nine parenting challenges, pointing us directly to time-tested truth from Scripture that helps us raise our children with wisdom and joy.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Parenting
1. A "God's Eye View" of Our Chidren, Mark 10:13-16
2. A Firm Family Foundation, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
3. Demonstrating God's love, 1 Corinthians 13:1-8
4. Training Our Children in God's Ways, Deuteronomy 6:1-9
5. The Seasons of Parenting, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
6. Godly Discipline in the Home, Hebrews 12:5-11
7. God Through Our Children's Eyes, Psalm 145
8. Coping with the "Lost" Child, Luke 15:11-32
9. Creating a Legacy for Our Children, Joshua 4:1-9, 19-24