Nehemiah was a leader of Israel. He faced opposition and difficulty from every side—even from his own people. Yet he stood against all his enemies, trusting only in God.
As Don Fields leads you through twelve sessions to dig into the Old Testament story of Nehemiah, you will discover how this leader's courage and faith can inspire you as you struggle to live a life pleasing to God.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Nehemiah
1. Depending on God - Nehemiah 1
2. The Planning Process - Nehemiah 2
3. Working Together - Nehemiah 3
4. Opposition from the Outside - Nehemiah 4
5. Opposition from Within - Nehemiah 5
6. Facing Intimidation - Nehemaih 6
7. Family History - Nehemiah 7
8. Revival - Nehemiah 8
9. Confession Commitment - Nehemiah9--10
10. Big Decisions - Nehemiah 11
11. Service Integrity - Nehemiah 12
12. Love That Challenges - Nehemiah 13