Beginning with Genesis, the Bible is the story of God pursuing his people. In this study guide, you'll explore how God reaches out--through Jesus and through human ambassodors like us. You'll discover that the call to "missions" is not for a select group but is a part of God's call to every Christian. And you'll begin to understand your own part in God's plan.
This nine session LifeGuide® Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Missions
1. God the Seeker - Genesis 3:1-9
2. Blessed to Be a Blessing - Genesis 12:1-9
3. The Lord Reigns - Psalm 96
4. God's Attack on Racism - Jonah 1--4
5. Concentric-Circle Outreach - Acts 1:1-11
6. Ambassadors for Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
7. The Motivational Example - Philippians 2:1-11
8. Eyes on the Prize - Hebrews 11:1--12:3
9. Diversity in Heaven - Revelation 7:9-14