Most of us could use a miracle. Some physical condition, relationship problem or financial crisis we struggle with could be fixed rather quickly with just one miracle. When we open the pages of the Bible, our desire for a miracle intensifies as we read astonishing stories of God's power poured out. What do these events have to do with us? How can we experience the power of God in the battles we face every day? This twelve session LifeGuide® Bible Study, explores the miracles of God to help you discover how he works in our world--yesterday and today.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Miracles
1. Searching for a Sign - Hebrews 2:1-4
2. Supernatural Wonders in a Scientific Age - Exodus 14:5-31
3. Jesus the Miracle Worker - Luke 7:11-23
4. Power in the Prescence of Death - Luke 8:40-42, 49-56
5. Rebuking Satan's Power - Luke 8:26-39
6. When Our Efforts Fail - Mark 9:14-29
7. Facing an Impossible Situation - John 6:1-15
8. "Do You Want to Get Well?" - John 5:1-15
9. When the Wrong Seems Strong - Acts 5:17-32
10. Deceptive Miracles Miracle Workers - Matthew 7:15-27
11. Convincing the Skeptic - Matthew 12:22-37
12. When God Says No - 2 Corinthians 12:1-10