Once you've met Jesus, you are never the same again. His teaching challenges your thinking. His compassion softens your heart. His love turns your life around.
In this thirteen session LifeGuide® Bible Study, evangelist Leighton Ford leads you through thirteen studies from the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) that will open your eyes anew--or for the first time--to Jesus Christ.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP Connect's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Meeting Jesus
1. The Real Jesus - Mark 1:9-45
2. The Surprising Jesus - Luke 5:17-32
3. Jesus the Storytelling Teacher - Mark 4:1-25
4. Jesus the Master over Fear - Luke 8:22-39
5. Jesus the Challenging Savior - Mark 8:22-38
6. Jesus the Source of Power - Mark 9:2-32
7. Jesus a Rich Man - Luke 18:15-30
8. Jesus the Servant Leader - Mark 10:32-45
9. Jesus the Puzzling King - Mark 11
10. Jesus the Prophet - Matthew 24:1-31
11. Jesus the Sacrifice - Matthew 26:1-30
12. Jesus the Dying King - John 19:16-42
13. Jesus the Risen Lord - John 20