It was good news not only of Jesus' birth but of what he offered to men, women and children throughout his ministry. To the sick he offered healing. To the hurting, comfort. To the outcast, acceptance. In this fifteen session LifeGuide® Bible Study Ada Lum leads you to discover that this message of hope and joy is for you as well!
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Luke 9--24
1. God Asks Too Much - Luke 9:51--10:24
2. Rituals or Relationship - Luke 10:25--11:13
3. No, Not That Jesus - Luke 11:14--12:12
4. Hey, I Want to Enjoy Life Now - Luke 12:13--13:21
5. Three Surprises in Heaven - Luke 13:22--14:35
6. Parable of Two Lost Sons - Luke 15
7. Parables on Smart Money - Luke 16
8. Pictures of Hanging In There - Luke 17:1--18:14
9. The Nobodies God Wants in His Kingdom - Luke 18:15--19:10
10. Delusions About God's Kingdom - Luke 19:11-48
11. Rejection of God's Kingdom - Luke 20:1--21:4
12. Jesus' Predictions of the Last Days - Luke 21:5-38
13. Jesus, Our Passover Lamb - Luke 22:1-46
14. God's Word from the Cross - Luke 22:47--23:56
15. God's Word from the Empty Tomb - Luke 24