God is loving and powerful. He is able to work against some of the strongest forces of hate in the world.
You can imitate God's justice by fighting against these same powers in your own life and in the lives of those around you.
Taking a fresh look at this theme throughout Scripture, Bob and Carol Hunter challenge you to love justice as God does. And they show you how to work for justice in your everyday life.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of Loving Justice
Part 1: God's Societal Values
1. Does God Care About Injustice? - Habakkuk 1--2; 3:16-19
2. Acceptable Worship - Isaiah 58
3. No Partiality - Acts 10
4. Caring for Our Enemies - Jonah 1--4
5. A Kingdom of Service - Mark 6:17-44
6. The Lesser Become Greater - Mark 14:1-11
Part 2: Bringing Justice to Our World
7. Prejudice in the Early Church - Acts 6
8. Challenging Nationalism - Acts 7
9. Cultural Identity - Exodus 3--4
10. Choosing the Better Role - Luke 10:38-42
11. The Temptation of Materialism - Revelation 18
12. Putting People Before Products - Matthew 12:1-21