Listening to God
Does God hear us? Does God speak? How can we connect with God when all seems to be lost? What is our role in listening? Through exploring both biblical characters and teaching, the ten studies in this LifeGuide® Bible Study helps us understand how to seek and find an ever deeper dialogue with God.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Listening to God
1. The God Who Speaks (Genesis 1–3 )
2. Listening to the God Who Hears (Genesis 16:1-15; 18:1-33)
3. Listening to the God of Covenant (Exodus 33:7–34:14)
4. Listening to God when All is Lost (1 Kings 19:1-21; 2 Kings 2:1-13
5. Listening as Worship (Ecclesiastes 5:1-7)
6. Responsibility of a God-Listener (Ezekiel 33)
7. Listening to Understand (Luke 24:13-53)
8. Holy Help in Listening (John 14:5-31)
9. Listening as Self-Discipline (James 1:19-27)
10. Listening as Ears of the Church (Revelation 1:19–3:21)