When we strip away what is superficial, cultural or traditional, what is the essence of true Christianity?
What qualities and beliefs characterize a living--and life-changing--faith?
The three letters of John help to answer these questions. 1, 2 and 3 John focus on the most important aspects of Christian life. As Ron Blankley leads you through the twelve LifeGuide® Bible Study lessons of these letters, you'll discover what really matters--now and for eternity.
Now available in IVP's revised LifeGuide Bible Study format, John's Letters features questions for starting group discussions and for personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of John's Letters
1. Fellowship Forgiveness - 1 John 1
2. Talking Walking the Truth - 1 John 2:1-11
3. Encouragement Warning - 1 John 2:12-17
4. How Important Is Theology? - 1 John 2:18-27
5. Life Father, Like Son - 1 John 2:28--3:10
6. Blessed Assurance - 1 John 3:11-24
7. Discernment Devotion - 1 John 4:1-12
8. Fear's Remedy - 1 John 4:13-21
9. Faith Is the Victory - 1 John 5:1-12
10. What We Know as Christians - 1 John 5:13-21
11. Truth Love - 2 John
12. Opening Our Hearts Homes - 3 John