This straightforward handbook by Mike Flynn and Doug Gregg shows how God can set a new course for our lives and provides us all the tools necessary to embark on a journey of inner healing. Writing from a biblical perspective which seeks to correct common myths and misunderstandings about this vital ministry, Flynn and Gregg's work will be valued both by those who want to help their hurting friends and neighbors and by those who are seeking healing in their own lives.
1. What Is the Ministry of Inner Healing?
2. How We Become Involved in Inner Healing
3. Theological Underpinnings
4. Using the Bible in Inner Healing
5. Jesus' Healing Authority
6. Jesus' Healing Love
7. Praying for Oneself
8. Praying for Others
9. Psychological Factors
10. Frequent Mistakes
11. Working with the Spirit
12. Wider Dimensions of Inner Healing
Appendix: Marsha's Story