Ever feel like a hopeless sinner?
Look at the lives of Samson, Peter and Martha.
God used their imperfections, and he can certainly use yours--no matter how bad you think they are.
The Bible offers hope and encouragement through the testimonies of those that have gone before you. In this Christian Basics Bible Study, based on relevant stories from the Bible and on Never Beyond Hope by J. I. Packer and Carolyn Nystrom, you'll discover that just as these men and women of Scripture failed, they were also redeemed by God.
And God wants to do the same for you.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: Never Beyond Hope
1. Jacob: Hope for the Unhappy - Genesis 32:1-32
2. Manoah's Wife: Hope for the Ignored - Judges 13:1-25
3. Jonah: Hope for the Angry - Jonah 1--4
4. Martha: Hope for the Overworked - Luke 10:38-42; John 11:1-44; 12:1-3
5. Thomas: Hope for the Hard to Convince - John 20:19-31
6. Simon Peter: Hope When I Have Done Something Terrible - John 21:1-25; 1 Peter 5:8-11
Guidelines for Leaders