Heaven is hard for us to picture. We think of floating on clouds, singing praises and playing harps, or walking on streets of gold. While we know we want to go to heaven, we are a little nervous about what it will be like. In this eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study provide a biblical perspective on heaven--something richer and more exciting than we can imagine.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Heaven
1. Preparing a Place - John 14:1-9
2. The Last Frontier - Philippians 1:19-30
3. Rapture Ahead! - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
4. Run to Win - 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
5. Practicing Our Praise - Revelation 4
6. Welcome to the Party! - Luke 14:7-24
7. Working for Your Father - Matthew 25:14-30
8. Looking for the City - Revelation 21--22