You love God's Word. You want Scripture to inform you daily life and seep deep into your soul. Yet too often Bible study becomes a mere fact-finding exercise or a dull, spiritless routine.
How can Bible reading shape you and transform you?
How can you meet God face to face while pondering his message in the Old and New Testaments?
Cindy Bunch has written this practical study guide to help you experience the variety of ways that Scripture can meet your desire for spiritual connection and growth. Utilizing the revised LifeGuide
Bible Study format, God's Word features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. A helpful "Now or Later" section at the end of each study offers you suggestions for further study, prayer or application. Notes for group leaders are also included.
Here is help for loving God's Word--and living it.
Getting the Most Out of God's Word
1. Longing for Christ - John 1:1-5, 14-18
2. Food for Life - Isaiah 55
3. Applying the Word - Matthew 13:1-23
4. Gathering Around the Word - Acts 2:42-47
5. Knowing the Mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:6-16
6. Guided by the Word - Psalm 119:97-108
7. Strengthened by the Word - Joshua 1:1-9
8. Passing the Word On - Deuteronomy 6:1-9
9. Reflecting the Word - 2 Corinthians 3