SPECIAL OFFER | 25% off all LifeGuides or 40% off when you order 10 or more. Use promo code IVPLBS.
The human acceptance we long for often comes only if we are attractive, smart, wealthy or powerful. And God's standards seem even higher. We think we must work harder, live better, pray longer and witness to more people to get on God's good side. In his letter to the Galatians, Paul shows us the true source of our acceptance--Jesus Christ. These eleven-session LifeGuide® Bible studies on Galatians will help us know that we are worth much more to God than we can ever deserve or imagine!
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Galatians
1. Good Bad News - Galatians 1:1-10
2. Why Believe the Gospel? - Galatians 1:11--2:10
3. Accepting Others - Galatians 2:11-21
4. Why God Accepts Us - Galatians 3:1-14
5. Exposing Our Needs - Galatians 3:15-29
6. The Joys of Growing Up - Galatians 4:1-20
7. Do-It-Yourself Religion - Galatians 4:21--5:1
8. Severe Warning - Galatians 5:2-12
9. Living by the Spirit - Galatians 5:13-26
10. The Law of Love - Galatians 6:1-10
11. Getting Motivated - Galatians 6:11-18