Four Great Loves
We are called to four great loves:
It is both an awesome task and a glorious opportunity. God promises to equip us for it. As Judith Allen Shelly leads you through eight LifeGuide® Bible Study sessions, she points out tangible ways to love and serve the God who loves you perfectly and who longs for you to know him more intimately.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Four Great Loves
1. Loving God Through Worship - Psalm 116
2. Loving God by Serving Others - John 21:1-19
3. Loving God's Word, Our Guide for Life - Psalm 119:97-112
4. Loving God's Word, Our Standard for Truth - 2 Timothy 3
5. Loving God's People in Their Ethnic Diversity - Numbers 12
6. Loving God's People into the Kingdom - John 4:4-42
7. Loving God's Purposes, Trusting God's Plan - Jeremiah 29:1-14
8. Loving God's Purposes: A Mission from God - Ephesians 1