Do you long to experience God's presence in your life?
In this study guide Stephen D. Eyre leads you to explore the story told in Deuteronomy--the story of God's people seeking after him. As you trace their journey, experiencing their forward progress, their detours and their obstacles, you, too, will learn to follow God more closely.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of Deuteronomy
1. When God Says No - Deuteronomy 3:21-29
2. Remembering When and Why - Deuteronomy 4:1-14
3. Only God Can Save - Deuteronomy 4:32-30
4. The Awe-full Law - Deuteronomy 5
5. Pass It On - Deuteronomy 6
6. Being a Holy People - Deuteronomy 7
7. Remembering to Be Grateful - Deuteronomy 8
8. One Place of Worship - Deuteronomy 12:1-14
9. Getting Out of Debt - Deuteronomy 15:1-11
10. God Is Interested in the Details - Deuteronomy 23:15-25
11. The Future Is What You Make It - Deuteronomy 30
12. Trusting God at the Turning Point - Deuteronomy 31:1-13