One of the greatest gifts that Christ has given us is each other. Through Christ's body, the church, we discover our unique gifts and experience worship, healing and power. In ten studies, Rob Suggs leads us to grow in community—loving and nurturing one another, and in reflecting Christ's love to the world around us.
Now available in IVP's revised LifeGuide Bible Study format, Christian Community features questions for starting group discussions and for personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Community
1. Built to Last - Ephesians 2:11-22
2. Everyone's Involved - 1 Corinthians 12
3. Everyone's Invited - Philemon
4. We Gather Together - Psalm 100
5. Community Commissioned - Luke 10:1-20
6. Servant's Entrance - Matthew 25:31-46
7. And They'll Know We Are Christians - John 13:1-17, 34-35
8. True Confessions - Nehemiah 9:1-5; James 5:13-20
9. Confrontation Restoration - Matthew 18:15-35
10. A Haven for Healing - Ezekiel 34:1-16