Compassion, humility, faith, perseverance. We long for the beauty of Christ to be reflected in our lives. Such character comes only as the Spirit of God transforms us through the Word of God. This twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study will help you along your journey toward becoming all that God created you to be.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Character
1. Freed to Serve God - Romans 3:9-26
2. Acknowledging Jesus as Lord - Colossians 1:15-23
3. The Cost of Commitment - Luke 14:25-35
4. Resisting Temptation - Genesis 39
5. Trusting God - Genesis 22:1-19
6. Living Holy Lives - Ephesians 4:17--5:7
7. Showing Compassion - Luke 10:25-37
8. Serving Others - Philippians 2
9. Developing a Godly Self-Image - Exodus 3:1-15; 4:1-17
10. Using Your Spiritual Gifts - 1 Corinthians 12:4-26
11. Greatness Through Humility - Mark 10:32-45
12. Called to Persevere - 2 Timothy 1:8--2:7