Christian beliefs are vital to Christian living. They are the foundation of your relationship with God—and even with others. So . . . what do Christians believe?
In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Stephen Eyre introduces one by one twelve key tenets of the Christian faith. Here is what you need to know (and tell others!) about God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, human nature, sin, salvation, holiness, the church, mission, revelation and the last things.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Beliefs
The Revelation of God
1. God in the World in the Word - Psalm 19
The Triune God
2. Knowing God - Isaiah 40:9-31
3. Jesus: God with Us - John 1:1-18
4. The Holy Spirit - John 14:15-27
5. Our Identity Dignity - Genesis 1:24--2:25
6. Our Identity Depravity - Genesis 3
How God Saves Us
7. Deliverance from Sin - Romans 3:9-31
8. Freedom to Be Holy - Romans 8:1-17
9. The Best Is Yet to Come - Romans 8:18-39
The Church: God's Holy People
10. The Mission of the Church - Acts 2
11. The Community of the Church - Ephesians 4:1-16
The Last Things
12. Hope for the Future - 2 Peter 3:3-14