"How have you been?" a friend asks. "Busy," we say.
Much of our busyness is necessary to our survival or to the wellbeing of others and ourselves. In the whirlwind of our lives, however, it may seem impossible to focus beyond the noise of daily demands. We long for a greater awareness of God with us. This LifeGuide study explores ways of conversing with God in the midst of things, so we can see our day's work as the joyful service of kneeling before Jesus.
1. Live in the Present with Eyes Wide Open
2. Receive Strength for the Day from God
3. Seek and Live in God?s Wisdom
James 1:1-5, 17; 3:13-17
4. Express Gratitude Throughout the Day
5. Rest with and Rely on God
6. Remain in Conversation with God
7. Labor in Love
Colossians 2:6, 20-23; 3:1-17
8. Serve with Joy
John 13:1-17; 15:9-12