Do angels really have wings?
Do they protect people from harm?
Can people become angels after death?
Misconceptions about angels abound--in books, in movies and on talk shows.
In eight intriguing studies, Douglas Connelly explores with you what the Bible really says about angels, including their service to God and their ministry to people.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of Angels
1. Burning in God's Presence - Isaiah 6:1-7
2. Angels Among Us - Genesis 18:1-22; 19:1-29
3. Jesus and the Angels - Hebrews 1
4. Dealing with Demons - Mark 5:1-20
5. The Battle Against Us - Ephesians 6:10-20
6. Angels and Guidance - Acts 8:26-40; 10:1-48
7. Guarded by Angels - Acts 12:1-17
8. Discerning the Spirits - 1 John 4:1-16